ABOUT THIS GAME
Experience the romance of Regency England in this sumptuous solitaire game. Help Bella take charge of her destiny and create the ballroom of her dreams.
Play your cards right as you tour historic locations, from stately homes and lavish gardens to the fashionable towns of London, Brighton and Bath. Decorate the family ballroom to unlock gameplay features and improve Bella’s chances of finding true love!
Avoid the clutches of the odious Mr. Bleakley, and reclaim a lost fortune. Cupid’s arrow can’t fail to find his target – in Regency Solitaire, love is always just around the corner.
- Smooth, satisfying solitaire gameplay.
- Makeover Bella’s ballroom and costume.
- Sumptuous art and romantic storyline.
- 180 unique levels spread over 20 chapters.
- Unlock 31 exciting gameplay upgrades.
- Normal and Hard modes.
- Specially-composed, classical music.
- Can set backgrounds as Desktop Wallpaper (PC only.)
More Glowing Reviews:
- “It’s a really nice game. Expertly made, wonderful art, animation, and well-written characters.”
– PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-solitaire-games/
- “I started it thinking it would just be a bit of throwaway fun. I’ve now played it more than StarCraft 2.”
– Kotaku: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/18/23-games-you-might-have-missed-in-2015
- “A hypnotic plaything which takes the pastime of patience in a radically different direction.”
– Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-22-unsung-games-of-2015-regency-solitaire
- “Playing Regency Solitaire for 26 hours was an honour and a delight.”
– Giant Bomb/Felix Kramer: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/felix-kramers-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5346/
- “I love every minute, every second, every word of this game.”
– Wardfire (youtuber):
- “I am so in love with this little game, I find that no superlatives will do.”
– Jenn Frank (The Frisky): http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-06-12/regency-solitaire-is-this-years-casual-gaming-addiction/
- “Regency Solitaire, with its attention to detail in story, gameplay, and artistry, stands as an example of how a standard game can be reinvented with creativity”
– Game Rant (4.5/5): http://gamerant.com/regency-solitaire-reviews-229/
- “Regency Solitaire is as beautiful, clean, and elegant as the time period it represents.”
– jayisgames (4.2/5): http://jayisgames.com/review/regency-solitaire.php
- “It had me hooked from start to finish and is definitely one of the most addictive examples of the genre”
– GameRamble (8.3/10): http://gameramble.com/Regency-Solitaire-PC-Review
- “A wonderfully addicting, deceptively simple solitaire game. Get it!”
– Nerdy But Flirty (A): http://nerdybutflirty.com/2015/06/09/review-regency-solitaire-win-a-hand-by-playing-hands/
- “The next eleven hours of my life were a blur.”
– Smart Bitches Trashy Books (A-): http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/reviews/game-review-regency-solitaire/
- “Regency Solitaire is one of this year’s most surprising games.”
– DefunctGames (B+): http://www.defunctgames.com/courant/896/regency-solitaire
- “Regency Solitaire is a fantastic game in an underappreciated genre.”
– Gamestyle (8/10): http://gamestyle.com/review/regency-solitaire-review/
- “The game is wonderfully endearing and I think a lot of people will be surprised if they give it a chance.”
– Indie Games: http://indiegames.com/2015/07/a_debutantes_hand_regency_soli.html
- “Challenging, relaxing and satisfying in equal measure, the game managed to keep my attention for long periods of time”
– Go Play That: http://www.goplaythat.com/article/regency-solitaire
- “Regency Solitaire manages to engage the player while using game mechanics that are easy to pick up, but can require a lot of strategy to master.”
– Infinite Indie: http://infiniteindie.com/81115/regency-solitaire-card-game-all-decked-out
- “This is a game that you could play and enjoy even if you have no interest in the historical period or the story.”
– Emily Short: https://emshort.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/regency-love-tea-for-three-studios-marrying-mr-darcy/
- “The solitaire genre might be quite traditional in nature, but it’s far from old fashioned under the watchful eye of Grey Alien Games.”
– Remeshed: http://remeshed.com/2015/regency-solitaire-took-casual-gamers-storm/
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 70 MB available space