ABOUT THIS GAME
Solve Pixel Puzzles to find clues.
Use those clues to interrogate witnesses.
Work your way to the truth…
…and uncover the mystery of Murder by Numbers!
Los Angeles, 1996. Honor Mizrahi was just an actress on a hit TV detective show. But when her boss ends up dead just minutes after he fires her, she finds herself starring in her own murder mystery. Teaming up with SCOUT, a reconnaissance robot thrown away after a mysterious incident, she sets out to clear her name – and a new detective duo is born!
Investigate a range of murders across TV studios, glitzy award shows, drag clubs, and more – all set to an energetic soundtrack from famed composer Masakazu Sugimori (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick and Viewtiful Joe).
Uncover a dark conspiracy by interrogating a wild range of weird and wonderful characters, designed by the incomparable Hato Moa, creator of Hatoful Boyfriend.
90s fashions! Upbeat jams! Sass dialled up to 100! Questionable jokes! Drag queens! All that and more awaits… in Murder by Numbers!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) – Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible